Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another late night

Lately I havnt been able to sleep well. Could it be the bed I'm
sleeping on (or the lack of) or is it the situations that I am put
through.
Right now Ive been so stressed over everything I don't know how to
properly manage it. I can defiantly take care of the little things and
fun things but taking control of myself has proven difficult.
Sometimes I wish there were people who can understand how I feel.
Majority of the time I feel alone and should conform to what people
tell me I should do.
Even tho I appreciate some opinions I can't listen to some as I know
it will lead mr the wrong direction and could hurt both parties more
than it is now.
Anyways, another late night for me as I can't fall asleep.
I will more likely fall asleep after a bottle of wine and a great
cartoon of beauty and the beast to keep me entertained for the 3rd
night.
Good night or should I say good morning to all as it is 3:23 in the morning.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: