Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today in the Garden


It was a HOT one today and boy it felt great to get things done in the front yard.

Finally the last of the mulch is put in and now its time to enjoy the plants in its setting.

My Canna's growing


The Second rose bloom of the season!!


My attempt of arranging plants in a hanging basket

Flowering Maple finally flowering

The freakin pollen that I sniffed up my nose to see if the Flowering Maple had a scent... now im saying "Fuckin Allergies!!"

Flax with flower buds.. cant wait to see it in full bloom!


My Haworthia shooting up a flower stalk!
Echeveria getting ready to bloom

My other Hawthoria shooting a flower stalk.

Awaiting the Hydrangea to flower.


New Lizard driper for the Hydrangea.

Rhododendron 'Horizon Lakeside', our favorite plant in the garden so far!!


No comments: