Monday, October 05, 2009

My Favorite animal and why...


Why? After being asked about what my favorite animal is, I wanted to go really deep into to discover why?

"A fish is any aquatic vertebrate animal that is typically ectothermic (or cold-blooded), covered with scales, and equipped with two sets of paired fins and several unpaired fins. ..."

But that still really doesn't say much about it. I guess I can break the "why" question more by asking myself, why am I so intrigued by this creature.

Well first, it is an oddity to us land moving creatures. They do not have feet but fins. They fly under water gracefully and can be vivid with color and patterns. They are magical and can adjust to their surroundings or break down if they cannot handle it. Their temperaments can be sweet but there are a few that are bossy and become the king/queen of the underwater world. Many of them thrive with in a group and cannot survive without each other. But when they work as one, the pageantry that they show is just amazing. Also, a lot of them help out other creatures by cleansing them as if their good giving karma has elevated their chance of survival in the wild.

Its just amazing on how many shapes and forms these underwater creatures can just take your breath away once you see them. They can cause this calming effect like no other scene.

Just one amazing animal…

I am the fish…

No comments: