Friday, February 13, 2009

Live high

My ipod was on shuffle for my gorgeous morning commute to work this morning and Jason Mraz came up with Live High., wow I love the lyrics.
Anyways. Its friday and I am going to enjoy today with a positive attitude.
So far feeling great and its february. Around this time I get really depressed because of how much the month of february means to me.
- my cousin JLs birthday is this month but he passed away 10 years ago.
- my aunt passed away on my birthday from fighting cancer.
- my childhood best friend passed away a year ago. RIP Ryan Vialpando. Miss ya dude.
And of course it surrounds a month which I should have a Happy Birthday. So far I'm doing great and loving it. I've been doing good with my health too. I weigh at an impressive 178lbs which I was 200lbs for a long time.
Anyways.. I just wanted to share these current thoughts.
Oh yeah and Happy Valentines Day!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry



No comments: