Tuesday, February 03, 2015

DV2 Anniversary Ride 2015



On January 31st I had a pleasure of riding with an awesome group from the Brentwood area. I want to continuing riding with this group, powerful but courteous of other riders. The respect that they have for each other is something I look for.

I will continue to ride with my other groups, Wednesday Mikes Bikes Passo Del Diablo, ALC, & part time Mikes Bikes Sat Group... whewww a lot of different groups. And on top of that starting my own club Velo Beards - catering to the Bearded Rider.

But i need to start setting my base and not become the Lone Wolf team.

Anyways, here we are in the clip. The ride started in Brentwood and I jumped on board from Pittsburg and we headed to Benicia and headed back to Brentwood.
I rode a total of 78miles.

This ride was the 1st Anniversary Ride for the group and I could not miss it.We rode on HWY 4 which was new to a lot of riders. Some were intrigued by the fact we rode on the freeway..

so here is a clip of us clibing HWY 4!

enjoy!!

Music: Music: Lovers Carvings (Bruno Be & Eddie M Remix) by Bibio


No comments: