Tuesday, July 14, 2009

hmmmmmm... just hmmmmmm

Seriously,
I've been in the hole way too long when it comes to Financial
things and it is actually taking a toll on me mentally and physically.
I just want to get things paid off and to live life comfortably. I
know it will eventually even itself out but right now.. it SUCKS. I
feel like i cannot do things but guess what, i know i am not the only
one like this.. (im assuming). When im feeling hungry at work, I have
to debate with myself thinking... is it worth getting something to eat
or just suck it up and get something to eat. Its not a fun game to
play. And of course i do not want to be dependent on anyone except for
myself.

I always think to myself, do i need an evening job to help pay things
off... which seems like something that I am going to look into, but I
am trying not to go that direction. It would be nice if I can do some
side work that involves something I enjoy doing like, photography,
gardening, designing, ect....

whatever it takes to get some extra cash in my pocket.

SO many things I would like to do right now..
1) finish up my garden
2) get new photography equipment
3) go out and have a good time with friends
4) join the SF Renegades again
5) weekend outings aka "mini vacations" thats what I like to call them.

anyways, thats just me venting.

No comments: